Understanding Your Office Furnishing Options
February 2, 2018
Office Furniture Options
When it comes to office furnishings, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. Many consumers aren’t even aware of all the office furniture options they have, and this prevents them from making informed choices. Learning about the different types of office furnishings and their benefits and drawbacks will help you get the right kind of furniture for your office environment. You can also contact Office Images today for personalized advice.
There are several basic categories of office furnishings to consider.
- Used furniture
- Stock furniture (off-the-shelf)
- Built-to-order, customized furniture
Each purchasing option has positive and negative aspects depending on your company’s situation. For example:
- Used furniture is affordable and environmentally friendly. Drawbacks are that used furniture can’t be customized, is often uncomfortable, and may appear old and worn.
- Rental furniture is a good choice for temporary situations but is expensive over a long period of time.
- Stock furniture is ready-made and easy to find but is lower quality and not customizable.
- Built-to-order furniture solutions are designed to fit each unique space and set of circumstances. These furnishings may be more expensive, but they’re higher quality and come with more options.
Invest in Unique, Built-to-Order Furniture for the Best Value
If you have a short-term need for office furnishings, rental furniture is a good choice. It enables you to outfit your office space with attractive furniture without an extensive commitment. For long-term use, however, built-to-order is the best value.
Built-to-order furniture may cost more initially, but it’s a great investment if you’re looking for long-term, durable solutions. Because built-to-order furniture is customizable to each user’s unique space and environment, it provides a longer-lasting solution specifically tailored to a workspace’s demands. Furthermore, comfort is important to assuring workplace productivity. Used furniture is more affordable, but discomfort is a big factor. With built-to-order furniture, you can create comfortable offices.
Built-to-order furniture also comes with the expertise of a dealer who can help customers maximize office space by creating comprehensive furniture solutions. Consulting with one of these specialists will help you find products that are the best fit. Contact Office Images today to learn more about your options and get the ideal furniture for your office.